PowerCore is looking to add a skilled, hands on Project Manager to our traffic construction division.
We specialize in: electrical distribution, communications, highway signals and lighting.
This will provide an incredible opportunity for an experienced, hardworking individual to lead, motivate, and manage crews to build and complete new construction and maintenance projects throughout Florida. Candidate must have a broad range of experience in the construction management field and have exceptional ability to be proactive, communicative, and adhere to deadlines.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Work directly with owners, engineers, designers, and superintendents
- Supervise and coordinate project closeout activities
- Establish and manage construction schedules
- Support and maintain company safety program
- Prepare design submittals
- Complete production invoices for payment.
- Managing budgets
- Run project meetings and generate job progress reports.
- Ensure that the projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Develop new clients and assist with the growth of the business.
- Possess a Sense of urgency, RESULTS DRIVEN, TODAY is the Day Personality
- Strong people skills
- Minimum of 3 years of proven Commercial Construction Project Management experience (strong preference for experience with FDOT or IMSA)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience using Primavera or other scheduling software
- Proven track record of job completion.
- Must be able to travel overnight throughout the state of Florida on a regular basis.
- PMP Certification Preferred
PowerCore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, affectional or sexual orientation. PowerCore maintains a drug free workplace. All candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and employees are subject to random drug testing. Any failure to comply with our drug free standard will be grounds for termination. PowerCore participates in the Government E-Verify Program. All new employee’s information obtained from their Form I9 will be provided to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for verification of work eligibility.